29.4.08

NEW Blog!




Check out my newest creation!

http://christinamorrell.blogspot.com

I've started to upload some of my art work to another blog.

I felt that not only was this site important as a tool to gather all the funny little musings of my creativity, but the work is just as important.

As of right now, most of what I've loaded is school-project related pieces. Soon though, I'll be adding my personal projects which is where the strongest links from these posting will come from. Perhaps the links from these posts to my work will only be understood by me, but that's just how my brain works. If you don't get it then I guess the voices in your head don't explain things to you as well as my voices do.

2 comments:

tmanosu said...

you have an amazing talent...i like your artwork...on both sites...what classes were they for...

C said...

thank you.

some foundation course and mostly the second year core course. i'll be adding more of my "outside the classroom" pieces soon, although there are a few up now not done for classes.