3.5.08

Where in the world...


Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?

The question that has troubled youths for years. Because she sneaks around the world from Kiev to Carolina. I hear she's a sticky-fingered filcher from Berlin down to Belize. But I just want you to tell me where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

And while we're at it, Where's Waldo?

Isn't it a strange coincidence that we can't find Waldo or Carmen…and they both seem to have gone missing around the same time…

I'll tell you what I think, partners in crime. We already know that Miss Sandiego is a thief. As soon as Waldo heard that everyone was looking for her he knew it was only a matter of time before the authorities started questioning him.

The thing that gets me though is if you're running from the law wouldn't you change your appearance a bit? Color your hair, ditch the glasses, lose the bright red clothes (or at the very least change your outfit…?) I suppose it doesn't matter. Even without doing that we still can't find them.

My opinion: They ran away together and are living it up in Amsterdam.

Christina Lynn Morrell

No comments: